|2724 Újlengyel, Hernádi dűlő 18. Hungary||Tel.: +36-30-964-8272 Fax: +36-29-585-051||Tours||Language:|
The fascination of the steppe can be experienced during our walking and carriage tours, which all last for more days. On these tours members of all age-groups can participate.
These tours are available only through email@example.com e-mail address. We are waiting for the riding tours, which all last for more days, only those experienced riders, who have already ridden horses on the Akac-tanya, and can direct their horse according to all step types in the field too.
The tour leader / trainer has the right to eliminate the participant from the tour in case of not suitable behaviour (one disturbs others, doesn’t observe the safe hiking rules, intentionally gives rise to accident or similar situation, doesn’t attend and ride horse carefully) after a warning.
Advance program of the wanderer camp by carriage (of course it can change according to the weather and guest’s needs):
1. arrival, knowledge level survey verbally, other important information in connection with the camp, dinner
2. breakfast, knowledge level survey in practice (on the race-track), maybe a short field tour, lunch on the farm, then departure by horses and carriage to the first quarters (Mikebuda), setup camp, dinner
3. breakfast, camp decommission, riding horse/travelling by carriage to the agreed resting place, lunch, short resting, then departure by horse and carriage to the second quarters (Tatarszentgyorgy), camp setup, dinner
4. breakfast, camp decommission, riding horse/travelling by carriage to the agreed resting place, lunch, short resting, then departure by horses and carriage to the third quarters (spa, open air swimming pool), dinner
5. after breakfast bathing in the pool, lunch, then after resting departure to the forth quarters (Ocsa, Madarvarta), drinking wine, dinner at the memorial cellars in Ocsa, then back by carriage to the quarters
6. breakfast, camp decommission, riding horse/travelling by carriage to the agreed resting place, lunch, short resting, then departure by horses and carriage back to the Akác-tanya, dinner
7. breakfast, free program (see also program possibilities, excursions), dinner
8. breakfast, free program (see also program possibilities, excursions), leaving of the quarters
Besides the tours we ensure possibility of getting acquainted with natural and man made sights of Budapest and its surroundings. For example the Landscape protection area in Ocsa and the beautiful natural caves of Budapest offer exciting entertainment.
We reserve the right to change the programs.
|© 2006-2017 Innatura Hungary Ltd.||Designed by Gustafsson, Powered by Dreamland SWH.|